Synoptic Management is a comprehensive property management resource for Co-Ops, Condominiums, “Holders-of-Unsold Shares,” Rental Properties and private homeowners alike–throughout the metro New York City area. We offer a wide range of financial and administrative services.
Below is a list of our basic back office services:
- Compliance with government regulations
- Customized financial information in comprehensive, understandable formats
- Insurance discount program
- Processing of sale and rental applications
- Review of all Service Contracts
- Fire Safety Plans
- Insurance Policy Review and Claims
- Rentals Department
- Volume discounts on purchases and services
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Annual budget and comparison
- Cash or Accrual Accounting
- Expert financial analysis and oversight
- Monthly Billing
- Monthly Detailed Financial Statements
- General Ledger Reports
- Monthly Bank Statement Reconciliation
- Payroll Processing
- Reserve Funds Management
- Review of all vendors’ contracts
- Timely Arrears Reports
- Electronic Billing and Payment Options
If you would like one of our property management specialists to contact you, please click here or you may call us at (212) 362-5679.
What Our Clients Say: I’ve worked with numerous property management firms over the decades. What truly separate Synoptic from others is their attention to detail and attention to execution quality. They don’t start on projects until everything is triple checked, and everyone is on the same page. In the past this has gotten other NYC management firms I worked with in trouble, and this is something that Rafael and his team do an exceptional job in preparing for! I am extremely satisfied with their team and highly recommend their financial services to anyone who needs help managing their building projects!Jonathan S.
OUR ARRAY OF FINANCIAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES INCLUDES:
- Detailed monthly financial reports.
- Preparation of annual budgets and quarterly budget comparisons by month or year.
- Real Estate Tax Assessment, Assistance with J-51 Filings and MCI filings.
- Preparation of monthly maintenance, common charge, and rent invoices for residents.
- Accounts Receivables & Payables.
- Cash/Asset Management.
- Reserve Fund Management.
- Mortgage refinancing.
- Filing of Quarterly and or Annual Corporate Tax Returns: Federal, State and City as required.
- Provision of Real Estate Attorneys, CPAs, Tax Certioraris.
- Financial Analysis and Oversight.
- Bank Account Reconciliation.
- Maintenance of owner and corporate records.
- Manage Weekly or Monthly Staff Payrolls.
- Work together with CPAs on Annual/ Quarterly Audits